Apr 3, 2013

Chapter twelve~

previously:
That made me cry more and more 
me: a7bk 3ziz.. 
i backed off and went with m7md! 
..........
Weeks passed, things worked out between me and dad, and m7md and dad, he apologized to me and to m7md he said that he didn't mean it and he regret what he did. M7md stayed with me in my apartment supporting me, but after a week he went back home, i liked it here so i stayed in my apartment.
fahad, m7md, 6lal , faisal, munera, al3noud and sara, came everyday, they was brighting me up. I was glad and blessed to have cousins mthlhm, and brother like m7md.
M7md and munera got engaged i was soo happy for them, their wedding is next week and my graduation is two days before their wedding.
Things went perfectly , i don't mean the perfect life but i was doing good with my exams, but my heart was still broken , i didn't get use to it not having 3ziz around.
and about 3ziz ? ah 3ziz how much i missed him, the previous days i didn't talk to him, i was just a classmate to him, i could feel him staring in the class , but i tried avoiding his stares , i just couldn't put my eyes in his eyes.

Exams ended from several days and tomorrow i will graduate, i was getting my dress and jewelries ready.
It was thursday so i had to got to the gathering, i wasn't in the mood but i promised my grandmother, she insist that we all must come, she said that she will bring buffet, so no body say no!
i took a quick shower then got dressed i wore my red strapless valentino jumpsuit, applied some soft make up*bronze, eyeliner, k7l, mascara, and red lipstick, and wore my cartier love bracelet , ring earrings and rapped my chanel scarf around my neck, and wore my black christian louboutins heels and took my prada handbag.
i entered my range rover and drove off to my grandmother house. Actually i was nervous, i didn't see them from long time, i made sure that all my cousins was there.
RING RING
M7md is calling
me: aloo?
m7md: hala dana wainch?
me: fl6reej jaya
m7md: okay take care 7beebtyy ltsr3en
me: inshallah, zain mn mwjoud mn our cousins?
m7md: klhm
me: okay yallah , itha w9lt bt9l lk i6l3 ly please
m7md: yl5blh, chnch awl mra tjen mthln bs yallah shnswy bn6l3 lch baba.
me: hahah 7mar yallah bye.

3ziz's POV:
7mod: el7en dana jayaa
Hm? aslm wla la? how do i act? ohh mn zman majat, i really miss her, life is hell without her, she is my heaven, god knows how much i love and miss her
shutup 3ziz she is your sister!!
....... 3zizzz?
me:...
3zzooz
me: ha ha?
6lal: wain r7t yl7beeb*laughing*
me: haha la chub bs knt afkr fl speech 7g bachr el graduation
6lal: ee okay goodluck
i smiled.

Back to dana's pov:
me: Alo? yallah t3al bra3.
m7md: glby wyhch w skry w bjy now
me: chub chub yallah bye*giggling*
.......
i entered my grandmother house with m7md, oh my god i miss them, my aunts was there, grandma , cousins , my aunt's husbands , my parents and my Uncle , uncle mishari , Omg i miss him like hell i didn't see him from 3 years he was studying in london , he is bigger than us by 4 years he is 27 old , still not married, we are soo close to him, he changed a lot, his body is more muscular now, his skin color got more bronzer, his hair is much taller now.
Me: 7beeeeeebbbyyyyyyyy i misss you a lot mashor*i shouted*
i ran to him and hugged him tight
Uncle mishari: a9'3r 3yalch mshor? *giggling* , a777 my bones*laughing*.
me; haayyy s5ef wallah w7shtny!
Uncle mishari: wnty akthr yl7ub , ashouf lfy lfy
i turned
Uncle mishari: oh oh wain elkrsha?*laughing*
me: haaayy yls5ef , hahaha afa 3laik 6yrtha.
Uncle mishari : yazench bs, tdren inty akthr w7daa wa7shtny*he pinched my cheeks*
me: wnt akthr, oh asfa maslmt 3laikm:$
mom: zain t'thkrty bs
i kissed their cheeks and hugged my cousins , oh 3ziz is here, do i hug him? yes yes 3ady wla chna shy 9ayr w i will do the same mthl kl mra hw a5r wa7d.
i hugged them all except 3ziz , then i turned around and went to him
me: i keep the best for the last remember?*giggling*
3ziz smiled
i hugged him tight i miss him!
i sat with them
grandmother: shhl ksh5aa , 7lwety
me: *giggling* a9ln mn youmi 7lwaa
m7md: weeh matn36ain wjh*laughing*
they all laughed
we chatted non-stop , i enjoyed it, i really miss this gathering.
i chatted with 3ziz like if nothing is between us or nothing happened , i laughed , actually laughed laughed, like the laugh that from my heart.
grandmother: yallah 3shaa..
we all stood up , i walked with 3ziz
we went to the buffet
3ziz: ha shtben a76 lch yldba?
me: hahaha bs aby pasta
3ziz: mn 3youni
he filled the plate with pasta
me: bs bs mara7 akla klaa
3ziz: lw maklteh ana b2klch bla dl3 *devilish smile*
We all sat on the tables , we chatted and finished our dinner it was 11:00pm
me: Shryakm sleepover 3ndy?*puppy eyes*
Uncle mishari: hmm okay , dgegh g9dch baitkm?
me: la shgty
Uncle mishari: mn mta 3ndch shga yl7ub?
me: hahaha salfaaa 6weelh , elmhm klkm btjoun 6lol, 7mod, f9ool, 3zoz , mshor, fahod, manor, saro w 3ando klkm
Fahad: inshalla 3mty
me: hahaha sha6r
all: bnjeb thyab w bnjy
me: okay
i went inside and took my phone
then went back to them
me; bsmllah wainhm?
Uncle mishari: haha ra7w bs ana w 3zoz here w shsmh tra 5thw syartch=))
me: 9j 7mer , zian yallah 5nrou7 bsyart wa7d fekm
3ziz: ana jay m3a f9ol
me: 3yl syart mashoor
Uncle mishari: yallah mshenaa
we went to his car
me: i7lf bs shloun klna bntd3s?
his car was ferrari ely bs 2 seats-.-
Uncle mishari: g3dy fy 7'9n 3zooz
me: i7lf bs?
uncle mishari: wallah mn 9jy*giggling*
3ziz shifted his gaze from mishari to me.
he grinned
Uncle mishari: btjen wla laa
me: uff okay
we entered the car, it was kinda weird, i was so embarrassed
Uncle mishari: shfech mst7ya? ag9ah 3zoz*hitting 3ziz's arms*
me: hahah chub mar'9a 3ad ila 3ziz
Uncle mishari : weeh nsait hw 7beb elgulb
i stayed silent
3ziz rubbed my back
"everything is just fine* he whispered* "
i rested my back to his chest , we all stayed silent until we arrived to my apartment.
i jumped out of the car and went to the apartment, i opened the extra rooms, and arranged the place.
i went to change to my short pj with my xxl hoodie.
i went to the kitchen got all the drinks arranged and some popcorn and chips, chocolates and sweets.
i arranged it on the table in the living room.
i sat with mishari and 3ziz , we waited for them , when they came we watched a movie 'paranormal activity 4'
i sat next to mishari
mishari : shfech chy lazga feni tra mafy shy y5r3*laughing so hard*
me: chub a5aff
i was faking it because i wanted to do a prank so..
mishari: rou7i 3nd ay 7dd injl3y bs , ay 7d ya5thha
6lal: t3aly t3aly
i went to him and sat next to him , i told him about the prank he said he will join so i went to my room applied makeup black lipstick , black eyeshadow , black k7l i covered my self with a 3baya =))
i went to the livingroom tiptoed, hahahh klhm mndmjen ila 6lool kan y'977k =)) '3by byf'97na
i went behind the coach w ffj2a i shouted
'AAHHHHHHH'
They all was screaming
i went to mishari w stood in front of him and screamed =)) his face was Indescribable=))
i ran to my room and locked the door as they all shouted and ran behind me
mishari; ylklbh b'3aity twgfen gulby yltbn.
me; hahaha a7sn
mishari : ft7y elbaaaabb lksra
me: hahah f7lamk, 3ady 3gb yt9l7 3la 7sabk=))
misharii: oky oky ya dana
i stayed 10 minutes playing around , then i opened the door and peeked out , m7d mwjod ashwaa.
i tiptoed to the living room, m7d mwjood :|
suddenly i felt somebody push me to the coach and started tickling me
me: ahhhh mshooorr yls5eeff
mishari: 3shan t3rfen mn t5r3enn yl7maraa
me: Hahahah - 5la9 - *laughing*
finally he left me=))
me: a5 b6nyy
all: a7ssnnn
me: hahha chubb
it was 3:00 am
me: yallah goodnight wray graduation party ana
all: goodnight.
as soon my head hit the pillow i slept.

..............................................................
RING RING RING
Oh my annoying alarm,
i checked the clock it was 3:pm
oh em gee , i'm laatteeee!!!
i got up quickly and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.
omg 7mer wainhm? laish m7d g3dny.
i got out as soon i finished and wore my bathrobe, i got out of my room w entered their rooms , m7d mwjood:| everyone went , 7meeeeerrrr.
i got ready and wore
but it was taller.
i applied makeup , and wore my cartier jewelry, and some diamonds, took my clutch and wore my abaya since my dress is very short and my hair was in big waves.
i ran quickly out of the apartment and by accident i pumped into a muscular body.
........: a77 matshoufen
me: asfa bl'3l6 bs mast3jla
.........: ay asfa shwy shwy, btg3den td3men fe 5lg allah w tt2sfen , whshfech tn7ty , Haayyyy
he waved his hands in front my face ,i released that knt mtn7a fy wjhaaa , 3younh jmelh.
me:ha ? inzain glt lk asfaa whh, a39abk y3nie
he gave me a death stare and turned around
me: wj3 inshallah. * i whispered*
w3 shyby y'3th.
so let me describe this annoying rude stranger, he is tall shwy , messy hair, white skin, muscular, cute , and he has beautiful wide hazel eyes, 7ram 3laih those eyes wallah=))

i drove quickly to st. regis hotel , where the graduation ceremony will be placed.
i arrived and went directly to the back stage, were all the seniors was there. i saw 3ziz coming toward me
i walked to him
me: yl7mer 6l3tw w magwmtoni!
3ziz: hahahah t3bna w i7na ngwmch bs magmty=))
me: aha a9dgk bs.
me: jhzt elspeech?
3ziz: yes
me; okay 3yl goodluck brother*tight hug*

........
me: omg guys 5ayfffaaaaaa
Hamad: *my friend* shy5wf bllah?
me: ma3rf a5af a6e7 aw atfshl aw shyy
3ziz: inty bs chuby w kl shy okay don't worry
all stuff: yes yes dont worry.
........
Dana Alxxx
i went on the stage , slmt 3la elhead of the collage.
Doctor: do you want to say anything dana?
me: oh yes, Hmm elslam 3laikm, i just wanted to thanks all my family, specially my mother , brother, and my cousin 3ziz, for their support, and thanks all the doctors, and sorry if i caused any problems with anybody, and i wish all my collage friends and stuff all the luck , Thanks all.
Then i stood with my friends on the stage waiting the rest,
the head of the collage: and the last Abdullaziz alxxx
We all clapped our hands
3ziz came on stage and said his speech
me: ohhh Perfect brother
and i hugged him.
The head of the collage: and now enjoy your time
we all threw our caps , we all hugged each other.
then me and 3ziz went to our family slmna then we headed to our cars
m7md: all of you sm3w get dressed, lbsw glow in the dark suits w flashy things lets party
Everyone headed to her/his house and i went to my apartment i wore my white shirt that was written on it ' Dooni' from front and wore my addidas black jacket with the strips from the side that flash at the dark, and the same pants, and my addidas wings black sneakers, took my celine bag, fixed my make-up and headed to my grandmother house.
When i arrived , it was dark with some disco lights and Loud music on.
Everyone was already there , we all was dressed the same bs the shirts had different names, kl wa7d wsmh we looked cute,
we went to the small stage and started dancing, the dj man put a slow song.
Everyone was dancing in couples, me and 3ziz, manoor with 7mood, 6lal and al3noud , sara with fahad and faisal danced with mishari they were doing stupid dances=))
We had fun, took some pictures, and danced all night, it was perfect night.
At 2:00am everyone came to my place and we had a sleepover.

.............................
comment please?
Ask.fm:
http://ask.fm/autredreamer
Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/Mblogger_
Kik: @Autredreamer_ 
Instagram: M.blog_

No comments:

Post a Comment