Apr 14, 2013

Chapter fifteen~


Sorry for the delay

previously:
i packed , i was done so then we headed to my apartment, i called 3noud and sara to join, we chatted played truth or dare , fooled around and  at 10 we ordered Papa john's pizza we stayed until 3am watched some movies then we slept.
...........
After several weeks , m7md and munera came back , the unknown was still sending and i continued ignoring them , everything went fine until i got this message..
Unknown:
Go to ritz hotel and check on your dad, his situation , i think you will like it, Go now or you will regret it later.
oh gosh!
it was 12 midnight
i ran to my car and drove quickly to ritz hotel
i was afraid, what did he/she mean?
i arrived exactly after 10 minutes.
i ran to the entrance of the hotel.
He was there, my dad, i ran to him, he had his hands under his head.
i lifted up his head
his teary eyes showed pain and guilt
Dad: g9w 3la-y ya dan-a
his smell sucks!
dad: g9w 3l-ay 3y-a-l el-7r-am
oh god
He was drunk.
i was trying to understand what is happening
me: yba in6r ba5th '3rfa w jayaa!
I checked in for a room,
i took the keys
me : yba t3al
he tried to stand up but struggled , so i rapped his hands around my neck to support him,
We was walking slowly, since he was lurching and couldn't stand stationary
i took him up after long time..
me: yba t3wth mn bles
i helped him to get in the bathroom and washed his face after that i laid him on the bed, so he can take a short nap while i can get him some clothes.
ugh thanks god i knew how to deal with it, but i feel like a piece of shit, what is happening!
I got to my car and headed to our house to get him some clothes.
i sneaked in, thanks god that the dressing room is far from my parents room.
i took his things and got for me some pj and outfit and headed back to the hotel.
i raced back to the hotel.
I shook his shoulders to wake him up,
i got him into the shower..
i waited for minutes, then he came back. dressed up.
He threw his self on me hugging me tight, i hugged him back
me: yba shfeek? sh9ar?
he started telling me..
i could feel the guiltiness eating him up.
me: ybaa 5la9 t3wth mn blees w int makant ga9d, rbk by'3fr lk w ily swa hl shy rby by7asba w bykshfaa
He kissed my forehead and said
maknt adry shbswy mn donch, a7bch w allah y5lech ly..
me: w ana akthr ybaa.
Dad: Bdly w t3aly
i changed to my pj
and jumped in the bed resting my head on dad's shoulders, i miss this so much.. i felt like a baby in his arms..
it was 3 am.
dad: T9b7en 3la 5air 7bebty.. *kissing my forehead*
me: Wnt mn ahla
And i drifted into a sleep like a baby...
....................................

.......:Yma glt lch 5la9 mara7 atzwj mthl maknt aby a3thbha m3ay mara7 a3thb bnat 5lg allah m3ay..
.........: 3ziz inta lazm ttzwj , int kbrt
3ziz: YMA GLT LCH MABY! Lain mayrou7 ily feni!
om 3ziz: a55 bs.

................................

Me: ybaa 5la9 klmthm klhm w byjoon elyoum 3l sa3a 7
dad: ee zain yba , bs klmy m6a3m w cake swalfkm , w 7jzy w then i will pick it up.
me: oky
i called t9meem and ordered cupcakes , then i called a restaurant to prepare buffet..
My dad and i headed to our house and got ready , told my mom..
Mom: Hala wallah bly wa7shtnyy
me; wnty akthr *hug*
I got to my room , i searched for dresses but i didn't find any that suit for this event to i had to head back to my apartment
me: mama brou7 abdl w atmkyj w bjy
mom: okay lt6wlen w take care
me: inshallah*kissing her forehead*
i headed to my apartment, got in and ran to the dressing room , hmm what to wear
i wore

i added make up and wore my jewelry and headed back to our house.
it was 8 pm , everybody was already there , cousins, uncles *9oub mom and dad* , aunts y3nie whole family..
Since mom was related to dad..
I went directly to dad who was at the mjls,
me: everything is perfect w elfood is here, yallah enjoy
dad: mshkorh ybaa.. take care 7bebty!
i kissed his forehead and headed to my cousins..
Khalifa wld 3my was with his siblings since he hated 3ziz's guts , for no reason!
so i wen to him
me: heellooo *hug*
khalifa : ahln ahln
His elder brothers was there , Jassim and Hamad. They are married so khalifa is the smallest.
i chatted a bit with khalifa and then excused my self to spend some time with 3ziz and other cousins.
3ziz: zain jaityy*hug*
me; hehehe shswyy
Slmt 3laihm all.
me: manoraa sh5bar sul6an? *her brother*
muneera: tmam wallah elshh'r eljay raj3 inshallah
So sul6an traveled to London to continue his studies.
we sat together.. salfnaa w7shena,  7mod told us about the honeymoon and munera was blushing like crazy
time passed it was 10 pm..
Mom: yallahh tf'9lw 3l 3sha
so we all headed to the huge dining table.
As always i sat beside 3ziz..
Everyone was busy adding food to their plates, except for 3ziz who was annoying me with his silly jokes=))
me: uff 3zoz bs chup bakl
3ziz: 7maaraa, ma7bch*acting childish*
me: mama dana shoufy 3zoz may5leni fy 7allii
Grandmother: 3zoz yoz 3n dana
3ziz: *sticking his tongue out* kaiffii
me: stop acting childish *i pinched his cheeks*
3ziz giggled
They all laughed on our attitude except for khalifa who was giving us shity stares..
Ding
 i got a new message
Laughing now huh? tomorrow you will cry;)
unknown.
 i showed 3ziz
me: i'm going to call this damn shit, i'm fid up.*i whispered*
3ziz: oky call yallah
i dialed the number an pressed the green button
It was ringing.
in the mean time khalifa's phone rang.
i closed my line and dialed again , and again khalifa's phone rang! and when i closed it , his phone stopped ringing
me: oh gosh ,*i whispered in shock*
3ziz: YA7YWAN..

___________________
Comment? 
Ask.fm:
http://ask.fm/autredreamer
Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/Mblogger_
Kik: @Autredreamer_ 
Instagram: M.blog_

No comments:

Post a Comment