Apr 3, 2013

Chapter thirteen~

previously:
We had fun, took some pictures, and danced all night, it was perfect night. 
At 2:00am everyone came to my place and we had a sleepover. 

......

We all headed to granny's house , so its the day before muneera and m7md's Wedding..
...........

We all sat on the floor in a circle , we was playing truth or dare.
6alal span the bottle
it was 3ziz asking me
me: Truth
3ziz: Hm Which car you want to buy after your range rover?
me: Hmm Bentley , or Bmw , or porche
3ziz: okyy
they span again the bottle
it was me asking manoraa
me: shno sh3orrch 7g bachr?
muneera: mix wallah 5ayfa 3la mt7msa 3la mtwtraa , mstansaa kl shyy._.
me : bl bl bs
They all laughed
dad: ana brou7 3ndy mshwaar w raj3 bsr3aa.
grandmother: eyh yma gbl latkmloun l3btkm, tra hdayakm 3ziz w dana fog nsetoha 5thoha lw 5l9tww .
we nodded
me: tra zhgt mn el3baa..
faisal: eyy wallah 9j mll-.-
fahad: shraykm n6b brcha? mn zman masb7naa
3anoud: Mb chna wgt t25r bt'9lm now!
it was 6:pm
me: 3ady 3ady nft7 elights w elkshafat.
all: foogh!
we all ran to our rooms in grandmother house and wore our swim suits
i wore my Black addidas short , with my nike pink tank top and my lacoste flip flops
We all jumped in the pool and started swimming. We ordered some pizza and some cupcakes, ahm shy the pop cake w drinks. I swam until 8pm the got out , rapped my self with a towel and sat on the chairs beside the pool.
Dad came
Dad: Halla walla *hug*
me: Hala halaa
dad: tra 3ndy lch surprise bs t5l9en t3aly ly el9ala w braweech yal'3laa
me: inshallah
dad: yallah rou7i n6y aw rou7i 5thy shower gbl matmr'9en
me: la bs t3bt brou7 asb7 w abdl w bjeek rk'9
dad: oky yallah na6rch
Bst rasa w rk'9t foog, 5tht shower sree3 w bdlt to my juicy training suit , dried my hair and made it in high bun.
Gbl manzl r7t el9ala ely foog w 5tht my gifts, i took them to my room , and opened them,
3ziz and faisal: tiffany bracelet and ring
mom: Gucci sunglasses that i wanted so badly
Muneera and m7md: Prada bag
uncle mishari: Car medal that had 'D' craved on it
Al3noud and sara: Phone cover that had my name on it, and marc jacobs watch.
I ran downstairs and they all was done , i thanked them 3la elgift then went to my dad
Dad: t3aly br3 bsr3aa
i walk behind him.
'36a 3youni byadh
dad: ltft7een 3younch ila itha glt lch..
me: yallah 3aaaadd
dad: Now you can open your eyes beauty
Me: OMG THAANNKKKK YOU YA7LAA OBO FLKOUNN*shouting*
i hugged him tight
me: mta mdak ta5th'haa?
dad: Knt gayl 7g rfejy yjhz awrag 7g syara b3dain glt 7g 3ziz ys2lch tben ay syara w youm 6l3t 5brt rfejy w r7t jbtha m3a elsayg
guess what? he bought me porsche cayenne *.*
me; 7beby wallah shkrrrnn
Uncle mishari kan twa jay
Mishari: Oh oh mn syartaaa?
me: e7m bnt i5tk:$
mishari: kthaaba
me: a9'3r 3yalk ag9 3laik ana?
mishari: Hahaha 9j klba, 3laich bl3afyaa , goumy goumy 5thy feni lfaa lw sm7ty
me: yallah irkb, yba btjy?
dad; ana a5lekm brou7 7g omch, take care yba
me; inshallah.
We both got in the car
me: waaaayyyy wnasshh
mishari: knt adry ina ra7 ya5thoun lch 3shan chy 5'tht elmedal;p
me: 7mar w matgouly! , bs nrj3 brkbha 3l keys
mishari: zain yallah wdeni Tea time aby redbull with strawberry
me: ey wallah w ana 5a6ry fy souffleh
mishari: yallah Zain 7rkyy
i drove off to tea time
me; it9l lhm shouf shyboun
Mishari: inshallah 3mty -.-
..
mishari: yboun 10 souffleh lhm w 3zoz w fhood yboun redbull m3a toot.
me; okayy
We arrived
Indian worker came out
me: Please 15 souffleh and 2 strawberry with redbull and 2 toot with redbull
indain worker: oky ma'am
We waited 10 minutes , they brought it , i payed and we drove off.
...................
Mishari shouted ; Traa i7naa jainaa.
Grandmother: int mta bt3gll madry?
Mishari: yma 5leeni a3esh shbaby shwwyyy, 3mrkm w 5thtooh 5lona nstans
grandmother : ayl 7maar*laughing*
we all laughed
I gave them their order.
Muneera: t3alw shwy bnat bgoulkm shyy
We all went with her
sara: shfech?
munera : 5lna nswyy prank call please aby astanss today *puppy eyes*
me: ey ey please 5lna nswyyy
Sara: zain fy mn?
Al3noud: 7mod o5o dano =))
munera: hay laa 7ram
me: chub chub eyh nbyy
sara: zain btelephone mn? y3rf argamna klna
Al3noud: phone el5damaa=))
me: wait bnadeha , Seetaaa -*shouting*
seeta: yes maa'm?
me: can i have your phone , i will use it then i will give you money so you can recharge it
seeta: its oky dana*giving me her phone*
me: hahaha here we go, 3ndo inty klmeeh =))
Al3anoud: yallah jebi elphone
RING RING
M7md: aloo?
Al3anoud:*dlo3a voice* hala 7beeby'h
m7md: 5air i5ty?
Al3anoud: afa 7mood ana i5tk el7en*faking a sad tone*
m7md: ya baba shtben? mn inty a9ln?
Al3anoud: Ana Shaio5 7bebtk:( afa nsaitny:'(?
m7md: injl3y bs , baba ana mtzwj, rou7y rou7y allah yhdech ,
Al3anoud: La lt5leeni:( ana a7bk
m7md: 7bch br9 inshallah, injl3y yawailch lw it9lty again *Angry tone*
click
he close the line
Sara: Oh
me: em
Munera: Ge
We all laughed=))
Me: a7 b6ny b6ny bs mgdr a'97k akthr=)) 9j o5oy hbl=))
munerra: hahaah 7beby wallah y7lelh=))
Al3anoud: ahm shyy mtzwj ana=))*mimicking his voice*
Sara: 9j m95raa=))
me: imshw 5lna ndsh 3shan mayshk=))
......... mayshk yl7mer haa? el7en bggoulh=))
me: haayy yl7mar shtswyy, f9ool yltbn ltgoulhh please*puppy eyes*
faisal: hahah f7lamch=)))
he ran inside
i ran behind him
mom: shfekm shfekm trak'9oun
faisal: agoul? *wink*
i gave him a death stare eli yawailk lw glt
m7md; shygoul?
me; wla shy wld 5altk '3by
faisal: ana '3by ha? okay okay , 7mod t3rf shai5h ely it9lt*he started laughing*
m7md: ltgoul?
faisal: eyh eyh hay hm*laughing*
m7md: yaaa7meeeeerrrrr
and he ran after me
me : bs 5laaa9 mali 59 , t3bttt, hay 3ando klmtk mb ana=))
he caught me and started tickling me
me: a55 bs bs b6ny=))
m7md: gouly toob;h
me: toob'h toob'h wallah
m7md: 7sbt-.-
i ran away from him , faisal was talking on the phone
i ran to the kitchen and brought ice
i went back to faisal and tiptoed until i reached him, 76ait elice fy his shirt mn wra=))
faisal: A777 YlKLBAA
Me: Hahaha a7sn 3shan t3rf tftn again=))
....................
We chatted for a while then at 11 we all headed back to our houses.
.....


Sorry for the delay , bs kan 3nddy exams , Adry ina elpost boring but i will post second post today after a while..
Ask.fm:
http://ask.fm/autredreamer
Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/Mblogger_
Kik: @Autredreamer_ 
Instagram: M.blog_

No comments:

Post a Comment