Apr 24, 2013

Chapter Eighteen~

previously:
He called the owner, and made a deal with him, and then we went back to the hotel, had our dinner and slept.

......


Three days passed , We didn't do anything exciting except for going out for lunch and dinner and playing PS3 all the day

i tried to call 3ziz , but no response, i didn't give up, every day i sent him texts and called him, even after knowing that there is no chance to keep in touch with him.
And still i didn't reveal to my family that i'm in newyork not dubai.

i woke up due to who was jumping on the bed


"Goummyy yallah i have surprise for you " Faisal said cheerfully


"Uff, fa9oul i6l3 aby anaam" i panicked.


" Goumyyy, el7en elsa3a 4 el39r!" he complained.


"UF Ma7bkk, aka gmt gmt" i replied while standing up.


I headed to the bathroom, did my business and took a long shower, after that i slipped into my








with my jewelries. 


"rou7i el lobby ana bbdl w bjy" he ordered


"Tra ana jo3ana, ra7 trygni b3dain twreni your surprise" i complained while heading out of the hotel room.


"Intyy kla jo3anaa? 9bry shwy" He replied


i headed to the lobby and sat down , after 10 minutes faisal came.


We took a cab as we headed to the mysterious place.


We arrived , i found my self in front of the apartment that we bought from several days.


"nzly mn doun wla klmh, adri inch bts2len so in6my" He said before i could say anything or ask.


"7mar" i mumbled in a low voice


"sm3tch, w m7d 7mar '3airch" He giggled.


He unlocked the door, then covered my eyes.


"ltft7en 3ainch ila lma agoul lch" he ordered.

"yallah ft7y"

i opened my eyes.


"Omg, omg, omg, AMAZING fasool" i Said with excitement.


The apartment was almost the same as my apartment in qatar. Modern furniture , wooden floors, long fancy chandelier, luxury accessories, and unique vases. The apartment had 3 rooms 1 for me and 1 for faisal, and one extra room, 1 Big living room with a small bar, and 1 Guest room, and a big kitchen and dinning table.


And there was the breakfast, ready on the dinning table::


"inshallah 3jbtch" He smiled and kissed my forehead

"akeed, tslm fasol" i smiled back

"zaim lazm a5th a'3ra'9i mn elhotel" i said.

"Afa 3laich jbt kl shy" he said with a smirk


"bsmllah mta mdak? " i asked


"6rgy el5a9h" He giggled

"now the hotel will send it"

"okaayy" i replied.


"can you please shut up and have your breakfast baby?" he asked


"I will shut up , just because i'm hungry" i said in a sarcastic way.


We headed to the dinning room and had our late breakfast/lunch.


After half hour of waiting finally the hotel sent the bags!


I unpacked again, and put my heels and flats in shoes place and put my make up and jewelry on the dressing table , arranged my things and headed to faisal's room.

He was still unpacking

" do you need help?" i asked politely


"No thankyou" He answered


" a9ln mn gal iny bsa3dk" i teased.


"Dana ? OUUTTT" he shouted


"A9ln b6l3" i giggled



I sat playing COD" call of duty" While waiting for faisal:)! 

"Gomi gomi, doury" He ordered 

" mabi ana jet mn gblk" I disagreed

" 3needh" he said 

"Yes yes i'm" i teased. 

" Zain dano , btsht'3len wla you will continue your studies in collage?" he asked

"Madry wallah , There is an art gallery on the other side of the street i will check with them, maybe i can paint and sell it , and maybe i can get my master degree since i have my  Bachelors degree already , and in the mean while i can work at the gallery, If i didn't work its okay because already i have enough money for 1 year , so no worries about it" i said while sitting on the coach near faisal. 

He had his arms under my head ,and my head on his chest. 

"Inshallah 3yl bachr nrou7 inshoufm" He smiled. 

it was 8 pm

"Aby arou7 elsuper market , ma7b ashouf el thlaja fa'9yaa" i giggled

"9j om b6en, goumy yallah 5nrou7" he laughed 

As we got out of the apartment i walked behind faisal, he was heading to the parking lot. 

"baba ymkn m'3l6, laish jay hny wnt ma3ndk syaraa ? " i asked. 

"inty bs lw tnchben wayed a7sn " he said annoyed. 

We walked until we reached two cars 

"GOOSHH, my caarrr" i shouted happily. 

i hugged my range rover. 

"thankyou fasool, lazm adf3 lk 7g elshipping." i hugged him 

" shno tdf3en , b3d bnt 5alty mabena df3 w hl 5rabe6" he hugged me back 

" ufff 3need" i said. 

"btjen m3ay wla bsyartch?" he asked 

"bjy m3aak" i grinned 

We entered his Ferrari car. 

" Tra lazm ngol lhm ina we are in new york" he worried. 

"okay, i will send them a message now" i said frightened. 
"5la9 6rsht, glt ina we are in newyork w shr7t elasbaab" i said. 

" allah ystr" he replied. 

We arrived at the supermarket. 

We both took a trolley and filled it with everything we needed. 
After that we payed and put the bags in the car 

"lets grab a snack from starbucks" while pointing on starbucks that was located near the supermarket. 

"yallah" i agreed. 

We drove to starbucks. 
"What do you like to have?" the waiter asked politely 

"One white mocha and two muffins" i smiled  

"and for me , 1 fresh orange juice and 1 cheese corwason please" Faisal said 

We took the order and sat on on of the tables. 

My phone rang it was mom, allah ystr! 

"Aloo?" i said 
"Hala" She replied 
"sh5barch?" i asked 

"ana tmam, dana el7rka ely swaiteha klsh mb 7lwa" She said with an angry tone. 

"Yma makan 3ndy i5tyar '3air iny ab3d, mabi ag3d fy mkan w ana mthawsha m3a o5oy w 3my w 3yalh" i argued. 

"zain chan 3l agl glty y3niee" She said with a calm voice 

"yma , y3nie lw glt lkm kan mar'9eto" i said. 

"yma 5la9 ily 9ar 9ar w ana aby abda 7yah ydeedh, bachr bdwr jam3a w bsht'3l fy art gallery inshallah" I added. 

"Zain ymaa t7mly 3la nfsch, w slmy 3la faisal, 7f'9ch allah, wla tnsain 9altch" She said. 

"inshallah wnty b3d t7mly bnfsch, w inshallah kl youm bklmch skype" i smiled 

"m3a elslama, 7f'9ch allah" she hang up. 

" haha  shklch thz2ty" faisal teased 

"chup chup, ikl wnt sakt" i giggled 

We ate after that i excused my self to check my makeup 

" yawailk lw 5'tht my muffin wla my mocha" i warned him. 

" om b6en" he laughed 

i checked my make up and fixed my hair after that grabbed my mocha and my muffin then  i followed faisal to the car, while i was walking i was chatting with Sara on bbm, suddenly i bumped into a girl and i had all my mocha spilled  on my clothes. 

"ohh sorry, sorry darling" the girl said 

"its okay, don't worry" i smiled 

" let me help you" she said 

she gave me some tissues and wiped off the mocha. 

"Shkr- , i meant thankyou" i said 

"5alijiya?" she asked surprised 

"Hehe eyh" i answered 

"gosh, i though you were russian or spanish" She giggled 

"haha nah i'm qatari" i grinned 

"and i'm qatari too , i'm raneem" she smiled 

"and i'm dana" we shook hands 

then someone interrupted our chat it was faisal and a boy 

"Rakan in6r" 
"Faisal dgegh" 

we both said at the same time, 

"yallah dana t25rnaa" faisal said 

"ugh dgegh bjy" i replied 

" This is my number and my pin, if you need anything just call me" Raneem said. 

"inshallah yallah bye" i said as i walked to the car. 

i added her on bbm, then i switched off my phone. 

We arrived back at the apartment i took a quick shower and wore my pj then headed to the living room and ate my muffins, as i waited for faisal. 

We sat at the balcony 

He got out his cigarette and light it up. 

"fasool, km mra agoulk ltd5n?" i said angrily

He didn't reply. 

"aklm 6oufh ana?" i almost shouted 

i get annoyed when i get ignored! 

he still didn't reply 

"bl6gag zain" i stood up so i can leave but before i get in i felt a strong hands grabbed my wrist.  


................. 

I want to tell you elplaces that i put in the chapter , ily fy newyork mb 9j , wla mra r7t america, so skip it;p 

Comments and feedbacks? 
Ask.fm:
http://ask.fm/autredreamer
Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/Mblogger_
Kik: @Autredreamer_ 
Instagram: M.blog_

No comments:

Post a Comment