Apr 16, 2013

Chapter Sixteen~

previously:
i closed my line and dialed again , and again khalifa's phone rang! and when i closed it , his phone stopped ringing
me: oh gosh ,*i whispered in shock*
3ziz: YA7YWAN..
...........
3ziz held him from his shirt and dragged him on the floor.
He started punching him so hard
"T7SB INK RYAL LW SWAIT HL ASHYA2 , T5R3 ELBNT BKLAMK AND THE THREATENING , YOU'RE SUCH A BAST****. T7SB B HL7RKAT BTFRGNA? LA 7BEEBY I'3SL EEDK YAWA6Y,5RA"
he punched him on more time before m7md took him away..
Everybody was shocked and didn't understand what is happening..
I was crying silently , shocked , Wth? my cousins is the rude unknown, the person who played on my dad!
I slapped him!
Me: 7geeer, HOW DARE YOU, ADDING SOME ALCOHOL TO MY DAD'S CUP AND LEAVING ME HANGING AT MIDNIGHT TRYING TO HELP HIM, SUCH A BRAT! YOU THINK WHEN YOU DO THESE THINGS I WILL LOVE YOU? F7LAMK , I REALLY LOVED YOU AS A BROTHER BUT NOW I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS.
He stood up and gave us shity stares and ran out side.
Everyone started leaving, khalifa's parents and siblings apologize and promised that they will know what happened and left in shame.
After they drove off, i ran to my car and started the engine, i was about to drive someone knocked the window.
3ziz: unlock the door , you're not going anywhere alone this time.
i sighed and unlocked the door, he got in and i speeded toward my apartment.
3ziz : Shswy shwy, shno nawya t'thb7enh?
i ignored an continued driving.
i was so pissed off.
3ziz: wgfy shwy 3la 9oub
i did what he ordered.
i stopped the car.
3ziz: now 6al3eni!
i didn't see him .
He cupped my face between his hands and raised my head.
3ziz: el7een shfeech m39ba?
me; kl ily stwa w matbeni a39b? HE RUINED MY DAY, We were enjoying our time, He was the reason that my dad got drunk, he was the reason of the fear that spread in me , i was so fuckin' afraid that he will do something and hurt you due to what he said in his texts!!, m39baa cause he is one of my cousins that i considered as a brother, m39ba l2ny 5srt a cousin! *Crying*
3ziz: Danaa , danaa , shh 5la9 baba maystahl dmo3ch 5la9 9ar w intaha, Bs 3add ,everything will be alright!
me:3ady tsog bdali ?
3ziz: sure
The rest of the ride was silent.
3ziz shouted cheerfully as soon as we entered the apartment: i know that i'm welcomed in, and i'm having a sleepover here.
I couldn't help with it but laugh.
He knows how to change my mood.
3ziz: lazm arj3 a5th mlabsy!
me: weeh,
me: la la in6r a'9n fey kmn bdla w pj malt 7mod fl extra room.
3ziz: 3yl i will go and check..
I headed to my room threw the dress on the coach and wore my pj and did my hair into a high bun.
I headed to the small kitchen since i was starving because i didn't have my dinner.
i was searching for indoomi
3ziz: Shtdwr el7lwaa?
me; iskt 3ny*giggling* ga3da adwr indoomi yo3ana
3ziz: yl3mya kaho *handing me the indoomi*
me: tby?
3ziz: la
me: a9ln mn gal iny bswy lk*laughing*
3ziz: 3nad 3laich abyy.
me: Hehe okay bswy
I gave him the bowl..
3ziz: Shkrn 7ubi
me: El3fw
My phone rang.
it was khalifa's father, i wasn't in the mood to answer
3ziz: rdyy
me: maby
My phone vibrated
m7md: rdy 3la 3mi , gall he called you several times bs mardaity.
I replied: maby ard now.
M7md: dano a7sn lch rdy
i ignored
"7mod y7r" i sighed
3ziz: inty bsch t7l6m, gomi 5nswy shy
me: kaiffyy, hm nl3b sony? call of duty?
3ziz: w3 laaa
me: OMG int awl 9by tgol w3 7g sony wla call of duty
3ziz: chub, 5nshof movie?
me; it sound so gay*laughing*
3ziz: Gay ylklbh ha? ana a3lmch
and he started tickling me
3ziz: el7en bnshof mn elgay
me; a..5 bss *Laughing* 3ziz 5laa9=))
He stopped
me: maa7bkk *faking sad tone*
3ziz: amout fech*giving me side hug*
i hugged him back
3ziz: ana bnaam t3bt
me: okay goodnight ana b3d bnam
3ziz: Goodnight sweetie , sleep tight
he walked me to the room , tucked me in the bed and covered me, kissed my forehead , switched off the lights and closed the door.
I ensconced in the bed and slept.

.................................
We was at the gathering at my grandma's house
My phone rang
it was 3ziz
i picked it up
me: Helloo my love t3al t25rt
3ziz: Dana sm3eni ana now fl airport i'm going to travel , bs m7d ydry, take care , a7bch wayed w ihtmy fy ahlch , w fy nfsch, t7mly 3la ro7ch, m3a elslama.
He didn't even give me a chance to reply , he closed it
my jaw dropped , WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!
He is insane or what!
i thought it was a prank so i passed it.
m7md: Dano 3my gal ly inch ll7en mardaity!
me: uf 7mod kaify , mabi ard , mabi shy mnhm
m7md: mb 3la kaifch hw malh 59
me: Oho glt mabi 5la9
m7md: hw mb 3la kaifch!
And we had a fight!
me: oho a9ln laish ga3da aklmk!
I ignored him and sat with my grandmother
He came again
M7md: Dano lt5leni aswy shy may3jbch!
me: Mama dana ana brou7 m3a elslama.
i ignored him and went back home.

i tried calling 3ziz but his phone was switched off! y3nie 9j safr! uf!
.................
Now in every gathering he talk with me about it or don't talk to me klsh.
Lazm i end it!
i was really fed up with him
I pushed him away and ran outside the house.
I made a call:
Me: Lw sm7ty, can i book a ticket for one person to america? first class, mta agrb 6yara? Okay bjy b3d shwy w bdf-
someone cut me off and said
..............: 5leha two tickets wla mafi ro7h, bro7ch.

______________________
Comment?
Ask.fm:
http://ask.fm/autredreamer
Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/Mblogger_
Kik: @Autredreamer_ 
Instagram: M.blog_

4 comments: