May 11, 2013

Chapter Twenty four~

This post is dedicated to
@Saudiiblog606 <3<3 
..........
Previously: 
Faisal raised her head resting it on his laps. 

He kept playing with her hair until she drifted into a sleep. 

He gently eased dana's head down and slipped out of the living room heading to his room to get some blanket. 

He covered her ,  then he laid on the other coach and slept. 

..................

We just arrived Qatar. When i say we i mean me , faisal, raneem, alzain , rakan and turki. Yes we all decided to come back for 3 weeks. 

since its soo snowy at newyork and we have vacation. 

We took our bags and headed to the gates. The driver was waiting for us outside , we said our goodbyes to rakan , ranem, alzain and turki and drove off to grandmother house.. 

........ 

bo5our smell filled the place, flowers everywhere, Our family was already there. 

Everyone greeted us , except for m7md who was still mad. 

Well i didn't give him much attention i want to spend every minute happily. 

" Mkanch 9j ybyn fl gathering" 6alal said while hugging me so tight.. 

" aw babyy" i hugged him back. 

"guess what? tomorrow we are going to the shaliah and between i miss you pretty doll" Sul6an said excited. 

" Can't wait wallah, i miss you too yl db" i smiled 

" laa chub '93fftt" he acted like a child.

We laughed 

I sat with munera, sara and al3nod 

"manoor shklch mtnana?" i said sarcastically

"Weeh matdreen, She is pregnant" Sara chuckled 

"ABAAYY LAISH ANA MADRII" i jumped on her and hugged her. 

"ay ay f39teenii" She  laughed 

"B9eeeer 3maaa" i grinned 

"Bad one" m7md said sarcastically
" pass it" 6alal whispered in my ears 

i faked a smile, while i chocked fighting back my tears. 

"shno hl klam 7amod?" dad said angrily 

" ma3laik, yba wain 5ali mshari?" i asked 

"fl majls" he smiled 

"okayy, ana ray7tlh" i stood up quickly and harried to the majls. 

i entered and i didn't see anyone there. 

i sat down and took a deep breath. 

 A hot tear found it way on my soft cheeks. ma3rf laish bs 7sait ina w7shny wayed , lain mta btm chy m3ah fy nfs elmkan w magdr aklmh..

7sait fy 7d wray , lfait it was mesharii 

i wiped my tears quickly and hugged him tight 

"hmm i see some tears on this beautiful face" mishari gave me a weird look 
"what is happening beautiful?" he asked while sitting down and pulled me with him. 

"m7md" i sighed 

"ll7en m39b?" he asked worried. 

i nodded. 

"5leh shwy w byr'9aa" he pulled me into a side hug 

"bs more than 3 months passed w hw ll7een" i said almost crying 

"7yati dano ma3laich fl a5er hw o5och" he said while whipping the tears from my cheeks

He kissed my forehead and stood up. 

"yallah goumi nt'3da w ma3laich mnaa" He gave me a warm smile 

i walked with him , he had an arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist. 

we headed to the dinning table 

"Jat jat dlo3t 5alhaa" Fahad laughed 

"Shh malkm 59 fy danty" Mishari chuckled 

I giggled shyly. 

i had my salad and rice after that i excused my self to go back to my apartment and unpack my bags. 


.......... 


"Halaa blzain" alzain chuckled 

"Hala wallah" i giggled 

"bachr t3alw klkm elshalaih mo ts7bon" i said 

" eyh inshallah" she replied 

we chatted a bit then i excused my self to sleep. 

I Had a quick shower after that i slept. 

.......
Sorry for the boring post:p 

Comments and feedbacks will be appreciated. 


Ask.fm:
http://ask.fm/autredreamer
Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/Mblogger_
Kik: @Autredreamer_ 
Instagram: M.blog_

No comments:

Post a Comment